Monday, November 15, 2010

He Hunts, She Shops...

I found an adorable little family tucked in Greatwood far from all the city noise, in my old neighborhood, which I hadn’t been to in years. I pulled up for my photoshoot, and oh no - it started raining! Plan B, we all pulled out our gadgets and calendars, to reschedule and wha-da-ya know, the rain cleared up!  It’s a go! Whohohooo! I love Texas weather!  You don’t like it?  Wait 5 minutes and it’ll change!
Virginia and Mark have the sweetest little daughter, Kaiya.  I had never met her, but she got out of the car and ran to me!  Awww…now I love her!  Full of cuteness! This little fire cracker, keeps her beautiful mommy Virginia, on her toes!  Mark is quite the hunter, to land two beautiful ladies in his life!   Thank you Virginia, Mark and sweet Kaiya! It was my pleasure to photograph your family! ♥





1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures!
    Thanks we enjoyed!

    Mark, Virginia & Kaiya

    ReplyDelete