Saturday, November 13, 2010

And That's When She Snapped!

Where there is Becky…there is Beckarita’s, lots of laughs, and plenty of family & friends around!  This was a last minute shoot on a major time crunch, but I think we did it!  Luke, Colby & Sloane are the key players in this family, and it’s no surprise that they get all their good looks and spunky personality from their grandma or should I say, “GLAM-ma!”  Becky & Chuck have raised two beautiful children, and are now blessed to be surrounded by grandchildren.  My job is always easy when you have a photogenic family.  These two are quite the fixture in Bellaire and are always involved in a number of Bellaire events & charities.   Generous and humble to say the least.  Thank you Phillips family! I enjoyed my afternoon with your sweet family! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment