Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fairy Godmother...

Jessy Aunty or should I say “Jess-a-nanny” as Nadia calls her, came down from Canada, and spent a week with us.  She got a good taste of what it’s like to have two kids under the age of three!!!  We were busy from sun up to sun down!  I think we wore her out!  Hahaha!  9 days went by so fast and we miss her now. I especially miss the extra set of helping hands during the day!

Jessy is a special person in my daughter, Nadia’s life, and mine.  She was chosen because of her special relationship as a little sister to me, and for her Godchild to view her with love and pride.  Jessy is a perfect example for Nadia to look up to; a kind and caring guardian, always standing by her side, and fashionable to boot!  (*wink*) I hope Jessy’s endless love for Nadia will continue to light the way for her future! Dom and Nadia will always have a special place in their hearts for you, Jess-a-nanny! ♥♥♥











No comments:

Post a Comment