Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Rapunzel! Rapunzel! Let down your hair...and smile!

Let's face it- we have all been thinking of gathering the grandparents and families together for a family portrait...but we push it off, make excuses and before you know it your kids aren't kids anymore.  I had the pleasure of meeting Angie's beautiful and sweet family last weekend.   Angie and I talked for months about these pictures and it finally happened!  Time flies by and I'm so glad that we were able to capture some of these moments. Addison is a doll with fairytale tresses, a true Texas beauty like her momma!  Anderson giggling along is like a motorized vehicle on two feet!  So darn cute with her little Toms on!  I definitely had my work cut out for me!  Enjoy these sweet moments!  I loved photographing this gorgeous family!!












No comments:

Post a Comment