Saturday, September 1, 2012

First Day of School...

I can hardly believe that my little man is finally in Kindergarten!!  New beginnings for all of us, as we both started our first day of school together!  I will teach 2nd grade at CME this year, and feel very lucky to have Dom at the same school! Nadia is off to preschool and as always, very excited!  On the 2nd day of school, Dom ate someone else's lunch and told me it was DEEE-LI-CIOUS!! Ha!  I'm sure I'll have more stories to share!  



To Dom's teacher- Mrs. Hood...you are AWESOME. What a tremendous responsibility to foster and nurture these young learners as they enter their very first year of school!  I know you will celebrate Dom, support him, laugh with him, cheer with him when he succeeds and help him fail with grace.  As one of those parents, I'm thanking you in advance for shaping my son and preparing him for the unknown, uncertain future that is ripe with so many possibilities!  You are a HERO on duty!








Good luck my little ones....and to all my fellow teachers as we start the new year!  Week one...Done!  Whohohoooooo! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good mommy. Dom and Nadia look way too big! Make sure to enjoy every moment you can because these are the best times!

    ReplyDelete