Thursday, April 28, 2011

There's Strength In Numbers- Double or Nothing!

Oh boy! So I walk in the door greeted by Juni, who tells me- the twins haven't napped and all the kids are cranky!  I take a deep breath and pretend like that's no big deal! *Gulp*  A set of twins and a set of 3 year olds...let the fun begin!  "Don't cry Jaiden...come back here Julian!...Ethan smile nicely...Ria look at me!"  Lol!  This is sort of what it sounded like at any given moment!  Bless your hearts Abraham Family!  I'm pretty sure I burned about 500 calories and can only imagine what your days are like, when everyone gets together!!  Proud Grandparents...a beautiful family-blessed with healthy, energetic, gorgeous children.  It is all you can ask for.♥




Before...

After!!! (Rhea is quite the show stopper!)








No comments:

Post a Comment