Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bluebonnets...more like Dead-&-Gone Bonnets!

Michie and I left Sebesta Blvd. and traveled about 2 hours to get to the famed bluebonnet field in Waller, TX.  We drove through shady streets, unnamed side roads and nearly passed up the field...because the bluebonnets were no longer blue!  Apparently we missed them by a week! Grrrrrrr!  Now- what to do with a cute country boy in the country?  In lieu of bluebonnets we found some old tractors, tires, horses & cows!  What could be better than that?! (Well, bluebonnets of course!)  Happy 2nd Birthday Weston! ♥










2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Bets, you have done it again! I can't thank you enough for the beautiful pictures, but most of all for loving me and my grandson, Weston. I feel so blessed to call you my friend. I hope when you are famous,we will still go to exciting places like Waller,TX. You are an inspiration to me and my new adventure.
    Love ya!
    Michie

    ReplyDelete