Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Two of my favorite Pumpkins...

When the pumpkin patches are out you know it’s just weeks before we’re all gathered around a table with family and friends for Thanksgiving!  The iconic pumpkin, the universal symbol for October and November and all things Fall...OK let me tell you what really happened during this shoot!
My kids HATED the pumpkin patch! And trying to take pictures of two kids all by yourself with no help - Not easy!    Dom just wanted to lick all the pumpkins and/or ride them like a bull and Nadia (Miss Diva) wanted nothing to do with these orange boulders or the huge dragonflies that flew overhead!  She made sure her dress didn't touch the dirty ground! Nonetheless, I managed to get a few good shots.  Enjoy my two pumpkins!  Better luck next year!  Fun times!





















No comments:

Post a Comment