Sunday, October 31, 2010

Smith & Weston...

My target- a fast moving 18 month old with sky blue eyes and golden blonde hair!  Meet Weston.  Heart throb and havoc maker!  Every grandpa needs a grandson, and that’s just what Jim got!  A good ole Texas boy!  I have to admit though- it’s very rare to come across an 18 month old that can last more than 1 hour for a photoshoot. I got a little trigger-happy several hundred pictures later!  Weston is quite the pistol with his own agenda!  This handsome cowboy had his sweet Poppie & Michie wrapped around his fingers, and worn out by the end of the day.  This was an easy shoot for me - easy on the eyes that is!  Enjoy!♥



















1 comment:

  1. Betsy,
    Jim and I can't thank you enough. Weston is growing up so fast, and you captured just how much this little cowboy has stolen our hearts. You have a true gift,and you gave us a gift that will last forever!
    Love,
    Michie and Jim

    ReplyDelete